• How much does it cost to take the screening?

    Using the ASQ screener and receiving the results is absolutely free.

  • What happens after I complete the screening?

    When you hit “Submit”, your questionnaire will be sent to a secure, confidential link. The CARE Coordinator will score the questionnaire and prepare a packet filled with your results, information and recommended next steps. The CARE Coordinator is here to help connect you with any local resources your child may need.

  • Can I share the results with my child’s pediatrician?

    Definitely! You are encouraged to share the ASQ screener results with your pediatrician.

  • Will my child’s information be kept private?

    Yes, there are strict requirements for keeping your child’s information private. Evaluators, service providers and the CARE Coordinator must carefully protect all information about your child. Click here to review the Notice of Privacy Practices of KinderTrack.

  • Will I have to pay for any services if my child is found eligible?

    For qualifying families meeting certain income criteria (such as a family of 4 earning less than $73,000/year), intervention services are available at no cost. In some cases, medical plans may cover the costs of therapies or services. The CARE Coordinator will work with you to find free or low-cost services for your child.

  • What types of therapies are offered for a developmental delay?

    KinderTrack services include a variety of different resources and programs that are specifically tailored to meet your child’s individual needs, and most commonly include pediatric physical, occupational and speech/language therapy.

    • If your child is delayed in large motor skills such as sitting up or walking, he or she may be referred to a physical therapist.
    • If your child is having trouble understanding language, using language or swallowing, he or she may be seen by a speech/language therapist.
    • If your child is having trouble with fine motor skills, visual motor skills or independent living skills, such as feeding himself/herself, picking up small objects, or buttoning his/her clothes, he or she may be referred to an occupational therapist.

    Other services include:

    • Audiology or hearing services
    • Counseling and training for a family
    • Psychological services